Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Quitting The Biz

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you trying to be funny? I've not taken shots at you- You're the one who has been acting like a fucking kid! You sent the PM- remember???

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Alan Gesic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2003
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there a cordoned off soft play area that you kids can go have your bun fight? Phil says he's quitting the biz and on that bombshell all you two ego centric maniacs can do is size one another up at the urinal. Grow up ladies. Show some class.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member richardmorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2004
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Alan Gesic:
    Is there a cordoned off soft play area that you kids can go have your bun fight? Phil says he's quitting the biz and on that bombshell all you two ego centric maniacs can do is size one another up at the urinal. Grow up ladies. Show some class.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Class like you showed in the shit list thread ?


    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Alan Gesic: Phil says he's quitting the biz and on that bombshell all you two ego centric maniacs can do is size one another up
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not true at all:

    Originally posted by Kev O. : Sorry to Phil about this person pissing about in your forum, I do want to add something to this topic: Why not try to...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Alan- you obviously haven't read this thread properly, and you weren't the one being provoked by PM's, so I don't think that was called for at all.

    I've been posting on Phil's forums for a while, and I showed support when he fisrt decided to take a break from STF- well before you came around, so I think you're out of line with your comments.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 23, 2004 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Kev O. ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Alan Gesic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2003
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Phil, have you ever thought of just moving the emphasis over to writing? I suppose it would cut some of the falibilities of your STF entourage out of the equation and it would be easier to get your stuff distributed. There are loads of opportunities, schemes and competitions for someone of your abilities.

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Funnily enough Alan, that's exactly what I've decided to do.


    I'm gonna put the directing and producing on hold and try to become a professional screenwriter.

    THat way I can work at my own pace, I don't need a load of equipment and people and it won't cost me anything either.

    Once I have a few sold screenplays under my belt then I can have another pop at directing a feature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •